Speeedy Courier process servers provide fast, accurate and legally compliant results. Our process servers receive extensive vetting in order to ensure that our clients receive the best possible service to go above & beyond customer expectations. Speeedy provides process service for the banking, landlord, insurance and legal industries as well as private individuals.
One of our most valuable company standards is that we provide GPS tracking of all attempts made by our servers. Speeedy makes it a top priority to keep our clients more informed and involved. This makes it much easier to defend the legitimacy of the service.
Also, Speeedy sends most jobs out for service within 24 hours of receipt for no additional charge. We have same day as well as expedited services available for cases with special requirements.
Speeedy’s process service responsibilities include:
- Serving papers
- Providing reports
- Serving court processes and orders such as subpoenas and summonses
- Receiving papers to be served from attorney, court clerk, or magistrate
- Using state, county and city records, telephone directories and public utility records to locate persons to be served and delivered documents
- Recording place and time of delivery
- Delivering documents between courts and attorneys with general messages
- Delivering summonses